– Steven A.
Law office of Bemis, Roach & Reed
4100 Duval Road Bldg. 1 #200
Austin, Texas 78759
“I found Greg and his assistant, to be very professional. They were prompt with all correspondence and transactions. During my hearing, Greg was very supportive and well organized. He was able to keep me focused and on task. He brought to my attention areas of importance that I might not of thought to mention. I was very nervous and having someone that cares about your case in your corner was priceless! By the way, we won our case!”
Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law Greg Reed is an Austin, Texas Social Security and disability attorney dedicated to helping clients who have been denied or lost their long term disability benefits, social security disability benefits, ERISA appeals or insurance benefits.
He assists clients in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, El Paso, Corpus Christi and throughout the state of Texas.
Greg is an AV rated attorney pursuant to the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings and has been successfully helping people fight for their rights against big insurance companies and the government since 1993.
If you have been denied social security disability benefits, or lost your long term disability insurance and are in need of a winning litigation attorney give Greg a call and see if he can help you. We offer Free Consultation.
- Bemis, Roach & Reed – Founder
Highly experienced in Social Security Disability law, long term disability denials and appeals, insurance & ERISA litigation, and denial of life insurance claims.
- McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, L.L.P. – 1991-1993
Associate: Litigation section with emphasis on general commercial representation and employment law.
- University of Texas Adjunct Professor of Law – 1994-1995
Interscholastic Advocacy Team Coach
- Personal Injury Trial Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization 1997 to present
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale Hubbell 2002 to present
- SuperLawyers® Rated by Thomson Reuters
- Winner and Best Oral Argument, National Trial Competition 1991
- Client Champion Gold Award® by Martindale Hubbell 2016 to present
- Top Attorney Social Security by AVVO 2015 to present
- J.D. University of Texas School of Law Center, 1991
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice 1988 University of Houston Downtown
- All State Courts of Texas
- U.S. District Courts, All Texas Districts
- United States Court of Appeals-Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Foundation Life Fellow
- Austin Young Lawyers Association – Director 1993-1994
- Central Texas Lawyer Referral Service – Director 2005-2011
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Associate
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
Your Free Initial Consultation
At Bemis, Roach and Reed, if we can't help you, we will try to find the right attorneys for you.
We offer each of our prospective clients a free no obligation one hour phone or office consultation to see if we can help you and if you are comfortable with us. We know how difficult a time like this can be and how hard the decisions are. If we can be of assistance to you and help you find a solution to your issue we will even if that means referring you to another attorney.
Or simply call 512-454-4000
to schedule your
Let's get you Started:
If you could provide us with some basic information about your claim we will get right back with you with a free case evaluation and schedule your Free Consultation Today.